Southern Surgery Center
Patients and their families enjoy the personal care they receive in a relaxed, friendly environment thus creating a patient-doctor friendly atmosphere. Experienced, well trained staff and full time anesthesiologists are an integral part of ASCs. The convenience of decreased time spent waiting, early discharge, lower costs and decreased risk of nosacomial infections are positive aspects of these centers. Technological advances have greatly improved surgical procedures.
Family involvement and detailed instructions for post-op care, enable the patient to return to the highest level of pre-procedure activity possible. This team approach reduces anxiety and promotes well-being and decreases patient dependency.
WE ASK THAT YOU LEAVE ALL JEWELRY, MONEY, AND OTHER VALUABLES AT HOME.
- PLEASE DO NOT WEAR MAKEUP, NAIL POLISH OR JEWELRY TO THE SURGERY CENTER.
- PLEASE DO NOT EAT OR DRINK AFTER MIDNIGHT ON THE DAY BEFORE SURGERY.
- BE SURE TO BRING ALL MEDICATIONS AND INSURANCE INFORMATION TO THE SURGERY CENTER ON THE DAY OF SURGERY.
- YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION TO TAKE YOU HOME. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DRIVE YOURSELF HOME AFTER SURGERY.
- MAKE SURE THAT YOU TAKE THE PRE-OP KIT MEDICATIONS WITH WATER AS INSTRUCTED.
Advantages of Southern Surgery Center:
- Latest in surgical technology
- Cost-effective care
- Patient-friendly, less threatening to children
- Less waiting time
- Reduced paperwork
- Personalized care